Access your files, your way.
Back up, store and share files in the cloud.
Store, Back Up, Share
Online Storage is a browser-based application that allows you to store and access your important files, safely and securely — online. Much like a folder on your hard drive, Online Storage allows you to back up your files and stores them in a safe place for you.
You’ll have access to your files 24/7, you can share your files with others, and you can even encrypt your files for an extra level of protection.
The individual file size limit for uploads to Online Storage is 2GB. You can upload multiple files or folders at once. However, you cannot upload more than 100,000 total items (including files and/or folders) within any single directory or folder. The total upload limit for your account depends on your plan.
Chita.Host offers an Online Storage Economy plan with a 10GB storage capacity and an Online Storage Ultimate plan with a 100GB storage limit.
Use Quick Find folders to easily locate images and videos you upload to Online Storage. Each time you upload a file, Online File Folder detects the file type. If they’re image or video files, Online File Folder then automatically moves them to the appropriate Quick Find folders. Every file you upload also displays in your Home folder by default, so you can organize them any way you like.
- Our online document storage solution is affordable and easy to use. We offer competitive pricing with drive mapping, mobile access, no file-type limitations, and no added IT or hardware costs.
- You have complete control of your data – you get online file storage, online file sharing and an online backup solution all in one package.
- We keep your files safe during transfer to and from your account with powerful 256-bit encryption.
After purchasing Online Storage, you set up your account and specify preferences, such as whether you want to associate your Online Storage with your email account. Once the setup is complete, it may take up to 30 minutes for your Online Storage account to become active.
When you’ve finished setting up your account, you can start using your Online Storage. For information about logging in to your Online Storage account, see Accessing Your Online Storage Account.
You can access Online Storage in a number of ways.
- Desktop: Use the Online Storage Drive Map on your computer to easily drag-and-drop files, photos and more to your online folder. Compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- Website: Log in to OnlineFileFolder.com to retrieve, store or share everything from business reports to personal videos.
- FTP: Transfer files to and from your Online Storage account via your favorite FTP client. It’s still as easy as drag-and-drop.
With our online cloud storage solution, you can share files as often as you need. Our online data storage application doesn’t place any limits on sharing. It becomes a place where you can always use cloud storage to drop off and retrieve you important documents.
Online Storage works seamlessly with our other Workspace applications, which include Professional Email and Online Calendar. You can log in to any of them with the same email address you use to access your online file storage.
When you do, it’s easy to access files with any application from your online document storage account. For example, you can get files from online cloud storage, and then attach them to email messages.
You can even use an address book built right into our online data storage solution, making it easy to find the people you know, and then share files with them with the ease.